Skip to content
Policies Your safety is our highest priority.
go to the top
Following the guidance provided by our area health and governmental agencies, we have designed the guest experience to ensure a safe environment for you and for our team, while still delivering that VML hospitality that our members and guests have grown to love. Here are some guidelines we have put in place:
- Daily reservation windows are 10 AM – 12:00 PM, 12:15 PM – 2:15 PM, and 2:30 PM – 4:30 PM. This will allow the tasting room staff to thoroughly clean the all tasting and picnic areas between reservations. Only one time slot per person per day please.
- All employees will have wellness checks prior to starting work. Anyone not feeling well or exhibiting any symptoms will not report to work.
- We will expect our guests to arrive with masks, and wear them while in the tasting rooms. Masks are not required outdoors. Masks will be available at the winery if you don’t have one.
- Guests are asked to observe all social distancing protocols which include maintaining a distance of at least six feet from any guests not in your party. The picnic areas have been designed to support social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided throughout the winery and picnic areas.
- Credit card payments are preferred, but cash is accepted.
- While dogs are welcome, they must remain in your seating area and be on a leash at all times
- If you or any of your guests are not feeling well, please stay home. We’ll be happy to reschedule your visit.